Beach cleanups run on the first Saturday of every month starting at 10am and last 90 minutes
Bags and gloves provided
Look out for the blue or green banners on the beach
- Blouberg Beachfront 10am – opposite the KFC, Best Kite Shop, Carluccis and Seli 1
- Melkbosstrand 10am – next to the purple hut Tube Wave
- Sunset Beach 10am – Forata Road parking lot on the beach
- Woodbridge Island 10am – at the Milnerton Lighthouse next to Maestros Restaurant
- Muizenberg 9am – at the Sharkspotters Hut at Surfers Corner. Look out for Kevin
- Muizenberg also has a cleanup on the 2nd Saturday of the month for kids with Disabilities starting at 3pm.
- Strand 9am – at the HH Sailing club
- Gordons Bay 9am – in the parking lot opposite the Old Cape Mall (to the right of Spur)
- Big Bay 10am – on the walkway opposite Cabrinha Kite Shop
- Sea Point 3pm – (Facing the ocean) To the right of the pools
- Glen Beach(Camps Bay) 10am – meet at the Glen Beach Parking lot
- Fishhoek 9am – at Fishhoek Beach between the restaurants and the lifesavers Club – look out for Simon
- Glencairn Beach 9am – at Glencairn Beach
Ad hoc cleanups in any area brought to our attention in any community
River cleanups – 1.6 tons collected in June 2013 at the Black River – all the litter had been washed into the river and would have washed into the sea 200m from where the rubbish was collected
Train Tracks clean-ups:
- Cleanup at the Kenilworth to Harfield Village Station
- Kalk Bay and St James Railway line
- Muizeberg to St James Railway Line
- Mowbray Station
Royal Cape Yacht Club
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
RRSI Rating: 100NPO#: pendingThe Community Exchange System helps your small artisanal business to sell more goods and services, and thus become more profitable. The mutual credit exchange has been created to facilitate the achievement of the economic development goals of the Rescue Earth System and the UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030 (SDGs). As a Rescue Earth Community Exchange System member, you get to Read more...